NBDG-X Tuscany Open 2020
Do not miss out this amazing Disc Golf Experience in warm and one of the most beautiful places in whole Europe, Italy’s very own Tuscany! NBDG-X Tuscany Open is hosted for the second time in 2020. The event takes place at Fattoria di Pietrabuona which is located ideally next to Lucca, near Pisa and Florence, not too far from Milan or Rome. Perfect location to take your whole family with you!
During the tournament days, common shopping trip or day at the natural thermal spa’s can be arranged for the travel companions; there is no reason to leave your girlfriend or wife home. At the nights we can experience the best of Tuscany, visit a wine farm with wine and food tasting and of course, have a great feast all together! Table’s are filled with the best local products, wine, cheese, olive oil, and pasta!
Welcome to NBDG-X Tuscany Open!
- 10th to 13th of June, 2020
- Fattoria di Pietrabuona, Italy
- Doubles event, open for everyone
- 3-day PDGA B-tier event
- Wine yard visit with wine tasting, players dinner
Preliminary event schedule
Details on the schedule might chance. Make sure to plan your trip from 10th to 14th (full days) to make the most out of the trip.
Wednesday 10th of June
Doubles event with flex starts, open for all
Check-in for PDGA event
Thursday 11th of June
Check-in (if not done on Wednesday)
1st round with tee-times
Friday 12th of June
2nd round with tee-times
Wine Tasting starting 19:00 (optional)
Saturday 13th of June
Award ceremony and player dinner at 19:00
Sunday 14th of June
Traveling day, see you next year!
- PDGA B-tier
- Three days, one round a day with tee-times
MPO, FPO, MP40
MA1, FA1, MA40, MA2, FA2, MA3, FA3
- Notice that divisions with fewer than five players might be merged to division above
Pro divisions gross 50% payout in cash
Amateur and Junior divisions are trophy only
Trophies handed out in all divisions
- Fun and Casual event
- Open for everyone, no PDGA membership required
- One competition round with flexible tee-times
- Walk-in registration on site
- Format is Best shot
- Entry fee 20 € / double
Side event information
Details on the schedule might chance. Detailed information added later.
Wine Yard visit with Wine Tasting
- Scheduled for Friday evening, starting 19:00
- Location: Fattoria Carmignani https://goo.gl/maps/ji94SVNzPox
- You can purchase tickets to Wine Tasting while registering. Cost is 25€/person, and it includes a tour at the Wine Farm and tasting of 4 of their most excellent wines with matching side snack with them
After the tasting, we will raffle a golden ticket within the people at the Wine Tasting and winner will receive six bottles of the wine of their own choice and a bottle of the local olive oil
Award ceremony and Player dinner + party
Scheduled for Saturday evening
At the Award Ceremony, there is also a players dinner, which you can buy tickets to for a price of 33€/person (children under 10 years of age discount 50%, children under 3 year of age are free of charge. Email TD about making reservations for discounted persons).
The buffet dinner is usually composed of Variety of Tuscan ‘crostini’ at least 3 different type, unique olive paté tapenade, selection of Tuscan cheeses with our honey and special jams, Tuscan cold cuts selection, special vegetable Tuscan bread soup.Following we serve 2 different type of pasta, one will be together with meat sauce and the other is stuffed pasta wish sage and butter, we end with a typical Tuscan dessert.Red and white wine are served with no limits and of course water too.
The location is in Cellar which is below the main Villa, a very lovely and charming place.
During the dinner, we will raffle out prizes with all the players that are present. Discs, apparel and other gear and as a grand prize, 1-week free stay at Fattoria di Pietrabuona!
Location and getting there
- Fattoria di Pietrabuona
- Via Medicina 2, Loc. Pietrabuona, Pescia, Pistoia (Google Maps)
- If you need to fly to Italy, nearest airports are in Pisa and Florence/Firenze (~45 min drive). Milan and Rome are about 3-4 hour drive away
- Train from Florence to Pescia, Lucca every half an hour. Ticket around 6 €. From Rome or Milan, head first to Florence and proceed to Lucca
- Taxi from Lucca to Pietrabuona costs around 10 €
- A lot of busses from different cities stop at Lucca
- Fattoria di Pietrabuona is the main sponsor and host of the event. Without their input, this event and course would not exist
- Fattoria di Pietrabuona also has lots of housing to offer with reasonable price and SUPERB value for your money. Can you imagine how refreshed and relaxed you can feel, waking up to Tuscan sunrise on at mountains? No, you can’t, you need to experience it yourself
- NOTICE! Booking.com and similar booking sites are blocked for those dates. You need to contact the property directly.
- If you want to act fast and get the best accommodation, you can contact Fattoria di Pietrabuona directly immediately. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (English or Italy), or you can call for more information to +39.0572.408115
- Find pricing table for the time of the event on this file:
- Tuscany Disc Golf
- 19 hole layout (Beginner 9 + Professional 10)
- Total length 1577m, par 60
- Minor changes possible to event layout
- NOTICE! Competition rounds will begin from hole #6 and end to hole #5
- Tournament office is located at Podere Cima a Zano, just above hole #5
1. 54m | Par 3 | Elevation 0m
2. 55m | Par 3 | Elevation 0m
3. 65m | Par 3 | Elevation 0m
4. 63m | Par 3 | Elevation 0m
5. 70m | Par 3 | Elevation +2m
6. 57m | Par 3 | Elevation -1m
7. 54m | Par 3 | Elevation +1m
8. 45m | Par 3 | Elevation +7m
9. 50m | Par 3 | Elevation +8m
10. 80m | Par 3 | Elevation +6m
11. 101m | Par 3 | Elevation -8m
12. 140m | Par 4 | Elevation 0m
13. 80m | Par 3 | Elevation +1m
14. 160m | Par 4 | Elevation +10m
15. 75m | Par 3 | Elevation -1m
16. 75m | Par 3 | Elevation +2m
17. 90m | Par 3 | Elevation -8m
18. 110m | Par 3 | Elevation -1m
19. 153m | Par 4 | Elevation -19m